We are happy to announce the results of the APBioNet ExCo election for the period 2016-2018, which were made public on the first day of InCoB, 21st September 2016, during the APBioNet Annual General Meeting.
We received a total of 18 candidate nominations, of which 12 were elected as ExCo Members. Office bearers were then appointed during the first meeting of the ExCo members. The list of elected ExCo members and the appointed office bearers is attached.
- Mohammad Asif Khan, Perdana University, Malaysia
- Bruno Gaeta, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Nik Elena Nik Mohamed, Perdana University, Malaysia
- Muhammad Farhan Sjaugi, Perdana University, Malaysia
- Kenta Nakai, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Durai Sundar, Indian Institute of Technology, India