APBioKnoppix2 Bioinformatics software in a LiveCD
The original APBioBox project was an APBioNet project supported through a grant from the International Development Research Centre (IDRC) of Canada from 2002-2003 and hosted in the Dept of Biochemistry, National University of Singapore (NUS). For more details, please view APBioKnoppix page.
APBioKnoppix2 is a remaster of the popular Knoppix (specifically version 4.02) and it has since been deployed in the use of teaching and training in :
- The 18th Pre-FAOBMB Symposium and workshop at CEMB of The University of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan
- University of Songkhla, Thailand
- S* Alliance 1st International Bioinformatics Workshop
- Practical course of LSM2104 Essential Biocomputing module of the Dept of Biochemistry, National University of Singapore (NUS).
- Practical course of LSM5101 Advanced Cell Biology, NUS