We welcome you to join APBioNet, which provides opportunities for networking, collaboration, conference/event discounts, and many other exclusive benefits.
The Asia-Pacific Bioinformatics Network (APBioNet) has organizational and individual members from over 27 countries in the region, from industry, academia, research, government, investors, and international organizations. Its mission since inception has been to pioneer the growth and development of bioinformatics awareness, training, education, infrastructure, resources, and research among member countries and economies. It is spearheading a number of key bioinformatics initiatives in collaboration with international organizations and industry partners.
- Eligibility to apply for APBioNet Travel Fellowships and ISCB Travel Fellowships
- Discounts at APBioNet events / workshops
- Eligibility to represent APBioNet at key meetings, AGM, and events as official delegates subject to ExCo approval – e.g. Goblet, AASBi, ISCB, other regional meetings as negotiated by APBioNet Secretariat
- Mailing Lists
- APBioNet Book Publication Discounts
- Eligibility to apply for APBioNet Trust Fund for financial assistance to attend select bioinformatics events
For more information on institutional membership, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Dues are further categorised according the World Bank list of economies, as published in 2019